Tee Off at the Highest Golf Course of Mumbai & Thane
Our challenging 9 Hole Golf Course is located in the midst of the beautiful Yeoor Hills at a height of 1300 feet above sea level, in a hill station environment.
The Golf course is easily accessible from Thane City Center (10 mins), Powai (20 mins), Suburban Mumbai (45 mins) and South Mumbai (55 mins).
History of Golf in Mumbai
Between 1918 and 1937 three golf courses were developed in Mumbai which are as follows:
• Royal Willingdon Sports Club, Mahalaxmi, founded in 1918
• Bombay Presidency Golf Club, Chembur, established in 1927.
• United Services Club, Colaba, established in 1937.
Golden Swan Country Club started in the year 1994 with a 4 Hole Golf Course. On 15th February 2014 we launched our 9 Hole Golf Course and Golden Swan Golf Academy (Mumbai and Thane’s only Golf Learning Academy).
Enjoy the finest social clubbing amenities
• 9-Hole Golf Course
• Practice Chipping & Putting Range
• Driving Range with putting & chipping
• Golf Coaching by professional coaches
• Golf Learning Academy
• I.G.U. Affiliation
• Affiliated to over 340 clubs in India & Abroad
We provide various types of Golf Memberships to fulfill your needs.
In addition to Golf, you also get unlimited access to all the facilities of the club like Swimming Pool with a Water Slide, Boating Lagoon, US Open Championship Standard Tennis Courts, Badminton Courts, Billiards, just to name a few.
Why be a Golf Member?
• You get to live the Golf Lifestyle
• Get Unlimited Access to the golf course
• Get access to Driving Range, Practice Greens and Practice Areas
• Entry to golf clubs across India and the World
• Entry to Golf Tournaments across India and the World
• Participate in the Golf Technic Tournament – our monthly tournament, which is open to golfers from other clubs, will test your golf skills.
At a glance
• 9 hole course
• Designed by Turf Solutions Group (USA)
• Challenging Par 3
• Driving Range
• Golf Academy
• Practice Putting Greens
• Practice Chipping and Pitching Green
• Practice Bunkers